Classic Laos - 4 DAYS
TOUR OPERATES: 4 days
Vientiane was the French trading post and its historic old quarters are full of tree-lined boulevards crowded with frangipani and tamarind, ancient temples, wandering Buddhist monks. Moreover, you will also visit Luang Prabang, a UNESCO World Heritage. This city is an outstanding example of the fusion of Lao traditional architecture and its urban structure built by the European colonial authorities. You have chance to visit nice temples, magical caves and colorful ethnic market.
Day 1: Luang Prabang
Day 2: Luang Prabang
Day 3: Luang Prabang - Vientiane
Day 4: Vientiane
DAY 1: ARRIVE LUANG PRABANG
Meet upon arrival at the airport, transfer to your hotel for check-in.. In the afternoon, visit Vat Mai Temple, which was the residence of a Buddhist patriarch until 1975 before climbing Phousi Hill for an outstanding view over the former Royal capital and the Mekong River. Then enjoy the sunsetalong the Mekong River at Vat Phabath Tai and spend some time strolling through the Ethnic H’Mong market.
Overnight in Luang Prabang.(D)
DAY 2: LUANG PRABANG / PAK OU / LUANG PRABANG
After breakfast, take a traditional riverboat for a 2-hour cruise up the Mekong River to Pak Ou, at the confluence of the Nam Ou and Mekong River, to visit the sacred caves of Tham Ting and Tham Phoum, home to hundreds of Buddha statues. On the way, visit Xang Hai village where sticky rice wine is distilled. Return to Luang Prabang and continue by road to Ban Xang Khong weaving village where traditional mulberry leaf paper is also produced.
Overnight in Luang Prabang.
DAY 3: LUANG PRABANG / VIENTIANE
After breakfast, time at leisure until your transfer to the airport to take your flight to Vientiane. Meet upon arrival, transfer to your hotel for check-in.. In the afternoon, visit Vat Sisaket, the only original temple in Vientiane (built in 1818 - it is the sole survivor of a Thai invasion in 1828), the Ho Phrakeo, the former Royal Chapel where an Emerald Buddha dating back to the time of the Lane Xang Kingdom was enshrined, the Patuxai Victory Monument and That Luang Stupa (The symbol of LAO PDR ).
Overnight in Vientiane.
DAY 4: DEPART VIENTIANE
After breakfast, time at leisure until your transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
When booking your tour, please check to see whether you need any post-tour nights, bearing in mind that accommodation for the night of the final day of the tour (Day 8) is not included.
* Hotel check-out times are midday. Late check-out is not included.
Price per person
*Accommodation & Transportation is subject to availability at booking moment & Tour price is subject to seasonal fluctuations
- Transportation in private by vehicles A/C as per tour program
- Accommodation in twin shared room
- Private Boat trip as stated in above sights
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals: daily breakfast at hotel, 2 Lunches , 3 Dinners at Local restaurants
- Mineral drinking water serve during sight seeing
- Visa stamping fee on arrival
- Int’l air tickets to/from Laos
- Air ticket Luang Prabang - Vientiane
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Single room (quoted separately)
- Other foreign language guide
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Child or adult in triple sharing room
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses